The past few weeks I’ve been lying awake at night, my head tossing. One of my all-time favorite bands are playing a secret Pancakes and Whiskey showcase this Saturday. Life is good. But why don’t I feel at ease? The more I thought about it, the more I realized the answer was simple. I had some serious questions for Chloe Chaidez, and I needed some serious answers. What was her favorite Disney Channel original movie? (The answer should always be Brink) Is a hotdog a sandwich? What is the ugliest vegetable? Well readers, I got everything I asked for and more! Check out our newest installment of “21 random questions.”
1. If there were a zombie apocalypse, which band member would thrive?
oo0 that is a tough one. I’m going be very diplomatic here, and say that all of them would have a pretty fair shot at life because of how crafty and intelligent they are : ) . There is a lot to factor into this; self sacrifice for others (meaning protecting another person even if it means taking your own life), size, plumpness?! I’m going say that I would be the last to die, because they are such noble men, protecting me and those that they love would be their first priority 🙂
2. What’s the best movie of all time?
Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
3. What’s the best concert you’ve ever attended?
My Bloody Valentine at FYF 2013
4. What was the last song you listened to?
A song off of my new record called, “Mercury”
5. Favorite Disney Channel original movie?
The Cheetah Girls
6. N’ Sync or Backstreet Boys?
Neither to be honest! I’m more of a New Edition gal.
7. Would you rather a lifetime supply of pancakes or whiskey?
Pancakes defs. There’s a lot you could do with them, savory, sweet..the options are endless for creative meals.
8. What is the ugliest vegetable?
An uncooked potato right?
9. What was the last text you sent?
“Just hit me when ur set’s done I’ll see where I’m at x”
10. Do you prefer kittens or dogs?
11. Can you say something nice about Carson Daly?
He has beautiful teeth.
12. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
No! I have had a couple of dreams in the past year where physical altercations were involved though. I am not a violent person, but I use to kick box when I was a kid, and I think my body is asking for this type of exercise again!
13. If you had to eat one food every day forever, what would it be?
A sandwich full of lots of vegetables and a decent amount of protein, I’m thinking practically here.
14. What is the least sexy name a guy can have?
15. If you told your friends you were arrested, what would they assume you did?
There is no good answer for this
16. If you got to rename Mayonnaise, what would you call it?
GREAT question. I’ve always liked Mayonnaise, but felt ashamed because of the name. I would rename it something with a french origin. Something like, Béchamel.
17. What is your guilty pleasure?
I have so many : ) . Probably the really sketchy snacks they sell at select bodegas. For instance, the 50 cent brownies, I’ll fuck with those once in a while.
18. What was the first CD you ever bought?
Avril Lavigne’s “Let Go”
19. What celebrity do you loathe?
20. Is a hotdog a sandwich?
Naw, it’s a hot dog!
21. When is your next show and how can readers go?
Saturday! The best blog in the world is throwing the party, RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org